Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kitten Crisis

Recently, Nick and I endured a Kitten Crisis. As per Andrea's request, I've included photos.

This past weekend a tiny tiny tiny black kitten got stuck in the back yard. I insisted on giving it milk. I guess that was a big mistake because kitten ended up in the small unfinished room next to Nick and I's apartment crying the entire night. I'm assuming she was trying to ask nicely for more milk. Day #2 she found her way back into that room. Nick decided that in order to avoid further kitten-invoked sleep deprivation he was going to get her out of that room.


Nick vs. Kitten....Nick: 1, Kitten:0


...kitten ended up in a bucket and was gently sent back to the back yard.

1 comment:

  1. much appriciated cravero. Nick looks like he and that kitten are about to go start some serious work in the mines.

    ReplyDelete